100% Successful

>> Monday, September 14, 2009

I became friends with four great women when I started nurse practitioner school. Over the course of our program, we studied together, traveled together, worked on group projects together


partied together, marched across the stage together at graduation























and NOW we ALL passed our boards!! It is a great feeling to 1) have passed and 2) to have ALL passed! Congratulations to each one of us. We are now officially board certified FNP's.

1 comments:

Bridget September 28, 2009 at 1:36 AM  

Very cool Jenni! Now see, my fellow-readers, what I am talking about when I say Jenni is wicked smart" with the whole bloggie thingy!!

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mother of four teens. I write. Rarely wrong. Nurse practitioner. Doctoral student. Foodie. Font freak. Technology geek. Psuedo-outdoor enthusiast. Lover of the .

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP