Introduction to Ms. Fish

>> Friday, September 4, 2009





Hello. My name is Jenni. My husband calls me the Mighty Missus Fishy (for reasons I won't say!). I live in Hurricane, Ut with my hubby of 22 years, and four active delightful teen-agers (ages 19, 17, 15, 15).

I graduated in May 2009 in the Family Nurse Practitioner program from the home of the red Utes! I currently do not have a job as an FNP or a nurse. I am working as a TA for Gillian Tufts here at the college. So I am slightly disconnected from current life in the trenches. I have been an RN since 1986 and have worked in many areas of both inpatient and outpatient nursing. I like change and I like challenge.

I am semi excited about the DNP program (just because I'm fresh off the heels of school). But I am totally excited about the assignment to start a blog. I love blogging! I think the crazy world of blogging dissolves both physical and emotional space and connects people in meaningful ways.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mother of four teens. I write. Rarely wrong. Nurse practitioner. Doctoral student. Foodie. Font freak. Technology geek. Psuedo-outdoor enthusiast. Lover of the .

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP